Join a food tour and visit six of the best independent pubs, restaurants and market stalls in Leeds, with food included at every stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the main entrance of the Queen's Hotel, City Square. If arriving from the train station, leave through the main exit (next to M&S), turn left and walk for approximately 30 seconds before turning left again at the end of the road. You will then find yourself at the Queen's Hotel, and you guide will be wearing a white Leeds Food Tour hoodie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- All venues are accessible for people with limited mobility, however there are venues where the toilet facilities have steps
- Walking distance is 1 mile with plenty of stops
- Meat, fish and dairy is included so any dietary restrictions such as vegetarian or vegan and/or allergies should be made known at least 48 hours in advance of tour
- Total walking distance is 1 mile, and the tour takes an average of 4 hours but guests should allow up to 5 hours in case of a particularly chatty group