Explore the waterways of Leipzig during a guided river cruise. See its industrial heritage and historic architecture as you sail through Plagwitz, Schleußig, White Elster, and the Karl-Heine Canal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the boat dock on the river, where the guide will be waiting for you next to the boat. The landing stage is at the Scheibenholz racecourse (not at the wildlife park).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing