The Leopold Museum, unique treasure trove of Viennese Art Nouveau, the Wiener Werkstätte, and Expressionism, offers insight into the birth of Modernism. Travel back to the fin de siecle with the masterworks of Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please go to the counter at the Leopold Museum (in the MuseumsQuartier).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening times:
- Daily except Tuesdays: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- In August and September - open every day of the week: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holidays: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM