Experience the unique beauty of Madeira on a spectacular nature trail leading you to the incredible Laurissilva Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With a private guide, enjoy the unique landscape of one of the most magnificent levadas on the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, Ribeira Brava.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Funchal Cruise Ship Port, Gare Marítima do Porto do Funchal, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal. Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level to partake in this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour ranges in altitude from 538-578 meters
- The tour begins and ends in São Jorge covering a distance of 10 kilometers
- You are responsible for all your clothing for the activities