Explore the 18-room mansion of Ashland while learning about the life and legacy of Henry Clay, one of Kentucky's most famous statesmen. Choose from several tour options which each give a deeper context to Clay's legacy and American History.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Ashland - The Henry Clay Estate, 120 Sycamore Rd, Lexington, KY 40502, USA. Please present your GetYourGuide voucher at the museum store 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Flash photography
- Video recording
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- There is a staircase leading to the 2nd floor; visitors will only miss about 20 minutes of their tour if they choose not to take the stairs