Take a day to explore Lhasa's rich history with a visit to some of the most famous attractions. Delve into the ancient lore by exploring the impressive collections of artifacts among the practicing pilgrims at Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Customers need to contact the local partner at least 2 weeks in advance for assistance getting a Tibetan travel permit
- Customers need both a visa and Tibetan travel permit to enter Tibet
- Tibetan travel permit and entrance fees are included
- Tips are not included in the cost of this tour but are recommended
- Souvenir photos are available to purchase
- Personal expenses are not included