Revel in the thrills offered by the rushing waters and natural beauty of the Rio Negro. Led by a bilingual guide, the experience begins at the Victoria Waterfall. You will get your own rafting tube and be set loose on the crystal clear rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
You will meet at the centre, which is located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Minimum age of a participant is 8 years of age
- Minimum height of participants must be 1.5 metres (approximately 5 feet) or taller