Take a 2-day trip from Lima and explore the slave tunnels of Hacienda San Jose, followed by an overnight stay in the beach town of Paracas. Also discover the Ballestas Islands, Paracas Natural Reserve, and the sand dunes of Huacahina oasis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time and meet your guide outside the Mcdonald's in Parque Kennedy. The guide will be wearing a "Peru Hop" shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations.
- Pickup is available from hotels/hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro
- Customers staying outside these locations or at private accommodations (such as AirBnB) should select the meeting point option
- Rooms are shared 6-bed dorms, with a private bathroom
- Children under 8 years old will need their parents or guardians to sign a full responsibility form in order for them to ride the buggy