See the wildlife of the Ballestas Islands on a private tour from Lima. Go to the historical city of Ica and then marvel at the sand dunes of Huacachina, where you can practice adventure sports and enjoy a view of the sunset in the middle of the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Lima.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Ballestas island tour and winery tour are included
- Sandboarding activity and dune buggy experience are included
- Personal expenses are not included