Discover the Sacred City of Caral on a private tour alongside an expert guide. Learn about the Andean culture and civilization in the Americas more than 5,000 years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be in the lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior the start of the tour in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top).