Get a blast of sunshine and sea air for an antidote to travel stress. Add in some cycling-induced endorphins, public art, and boho neighborhoods and you have a winning Lima tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in the Miraflores area. If you are not staying in Miraflores, then the meeting point will be the front door of the Virgen Milagrosa Church, next to Miraflores City Hall in Kennedy Park. Pick-up time: 9.00 AM-9.30 AM
- Cruise through the different neighbourhoods of Lima on a bike with a local
- Discover the changing districts of the city from fisherman’s hangouts to the stomping ground of Lima’s artists
- Marvel at the views of the city from hilltops and of the Pacific Ocean from the coastline
- Get lost in the romantic atmosphere of the beautiful Lover’s Park
- Private transport
- English-speaking local guide
- Professional cycling equipment, helmets, and bright vests
- Tips for guides
- Water or any drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children below the age of 12 are not permitted on this tour.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for biking should be worn. Helmet will be supplied.
- Please note that you must show your passport and immigration card to the guide before the tour starts; otherwise, you will be charged a fee of USD 10 as per Peru’s tax regulations.
- You will need sunscreen and a hat. Please bring your own water bottle and water will be provided to refill it.