Immerse yourself in Lima’s colonial history on a guided 4-hour city tour. Admire an impressive collection of nativity scenes at Casa Luna Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the Historic Centre of Lima. • This activity does not include pickup from private residences or Airbnb. If you stay in such accommodation, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top).