Visit the bohemian Barranco, the most artistic district of the Peruvian capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the Historic Centre of Lima. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the Historic Centre of Lima.
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences and Airbnbs. If you staying in such please contact the local partner prior to the start of the tour in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. Minors should be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)