Learn about the history and culture of Lisbon, one of Europe's oldest cities, on a full-day tour with a private guide. You’ll hear stories about Portuguese history dating back to the Age of Discovery, as you visit the Belem neighborhood and its monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Hard Rock Café Lisbon, Avenida da Liberdade, 2Open in Google Maps ⟶