Portugal's west coast is full of lovely towns, where history and poetry claim their space and the vegetation's green hues and immense blue sea stretch out as far as the eye can see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included - for Lisbon central hotels or Lisbon cruise terminal. Please inform us about the location. Your guide will meet you at 8:00 AM at the hotel lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seats for children are available upon request if communicated at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person