Save money and time with a flexible Lisbon Card. Enjoy free admission to top attractions and discounts at various landmarks. Available for 24, 48, or 72 hours, the card provides unlimited free access to the public transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
You can redeem your Lisbon Card at the tourist information office "Ask Me Lisboa" in the following addresses: • Askme Lisboa Airport at the arrivals hall: open every day from 7 AM to 10 PM • Ask Me Centro Tejo , Av. Infante Dom Henrique 1B, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal: open every day from 10 AM to 7 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bear in mind that due to ongoing COVID-19 regulations, not all attractions have re-opened, so the card will only give you access to museums and attractions that are open. You will still have access to public transport, as long as you wear a mask
- It is recommended to check the opening status of the attractions you wish to visit before purchasing this card
- You can visit each attraction once
- Please note that national monuments and museums are closed on the following dates: January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, December 24 and 25, and on municipal holidays (June 13 in Lisbon and June 29 in Sintra)
- Please note that skip-the-line is not always possible at attractions
- All cards must be exchanged at the same redemption point