Get a new perspective of Lisbon on board a luxurious yacht on a 1 or 2-hour cruise from Belém Tower, passing the Cristo Rei monument, Terreiro do Paço, and Alfama along the way. Sail the calm waters of the Tagus River during the day or at sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- The child price applies for children aged 4 to 12 years
- Infants aged 0 to 3 years can join the tour free of charge. Please select a free infant ticket when booking, as the number of children and infants on board counts toward the boat's maximum occupancy
- Children under 12 years old are requested to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival back at the dock
- This tour will either be conducted on sailing boats (10-12 people) or sailing catamarans (12-14 people). Groups will be split up according to the boat's availability
- Please wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes. For sunset tours, warmer clothes are recommended as the temperature might get colder, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm
- This is not a guided tour; the crew are not official guides