Do you remember when the Portuguese ruled the world? Get ready to explore what is left of the Golden Era in Chiado, Cais do Sodré, and Belém.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hard Rock Cafe, 2 Avenida da Liberdade, 1250 - 144 Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 7 years old are not legally allowed to ride on an EcoTuk Tuk
- Children between 7 and 12 years old who are at least 1.35 meters (4.42 feet) tall can ride on a booster seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and adults must sign a Term of Responsibility for children under 13 years old
- Pregnant women and intoxicated people are forbidden
- This tour is not recommended for mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- There is a maximum of 6 people per vehicle with the average weight per passenger of 80 kilograms
- Please note that the drop-off is in Belém
- It is not recommended to book the tour on a Monday because most moments are closed