Explore Lisbon alongside an expert local guide. Wander colorful cobblestone streets through centuries-old districts like Graça, Alfama, and Bairro Alto. Learn about the city's history of Fado music and maritime voyages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Sintra, Ericeira, Cascais or Lisbon. Your guide will be waiting for you at the location's main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform. You will also be sent a text message before the tour to tell you who your guide for the day will be and their phone number in case of an eventuality.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes/clothes
- Bring an umbrella for the possibility of rain