Set sail on a 2-hour Lisbon boat tour along the River Tagus. Toast the experience with a drink in hand on a daytime, sunset, or night cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet at Gate 1 in Doca de Belém, just next to Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument to the Discoveries) • Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Groups should book their tickets together to guarantee they are all in the same boat
- Children of all ages, including babies, require a ticket to board the boat; the ticket price is the same for all age groups
- It is recommended to bring warm and layered clothing, especially in the autumn and winter seasons
- For sunset option: depending on the weather conditions on the day of the tour, views of the sun setting cannot always be guaranteed
- Cruises leave at the scheduled activity start time. You should arrive 15 minutes prior to this to board. If you arrive late, you will miss the cruise and will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule
- There is a toilet on the boat