Discover the beauty of Lisbon by land, river, and air on a unique sightseeing tour. Take a guided waking tour, ride a yellow tram, cruise on the Tagus River, and fly over the city on a helicopter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Chapelaria Azevedo Rua hat shop in Rossio Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to inclement weather
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger on the flight is 130 kilograms (286,60 pounds)
- If you are over 110 kilograms (242.50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate the tour, so if this number is not met you'll be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish, so if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances