Join a local guide in a walking tour and discover the best of Lisbon’s gastronomy, culture, and history. Visit a typical Portuguese market and taste a range of traditional dishes at the best local haunts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The meeting point for this tour will be Front of The StatueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer, bring your sunscreen and in winter, it gets cold, so make sure you bring a jacket
- There's a considerable amount of walking during this tour, please be advised
- There may be more than one language spoken during the tour (maximum two languages)
- If you have any food restriction, please inform in advance so we may have time to make necessary arrangements