Enjoy a fascinating private 4-hour tour through the heart of Lisbon. Explore the oldest district in the city as well as the historical center, and see the Jerónimos Monastery, the district of Santa Maria de Belém, and Belém Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Portuguese, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Participants aged over 65 receive a 50% discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments
- You will be driven in a 7-seat Renault Espace. The vehicle features air-conditioning (individually controlled air conditioning and heating), individual leather seats, tinted windows with sun blinds, and free Wi-Fi
- This is an exclusive tour with a private certified guide/driver for a maximum of 6 people. Additional participants will not join you on the tour
- This itinerary is only a suggestion. It can be customized to suit your preferences