This tour is perfect for those who wish to discover Lisbon's historic and cultural heritage. Take a private 1.5-hour tuk-tuk tour with a local storyteller to discover the most famous historical areas in the city, Alfama, Graça, and Mouraria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle (with average weight per passenger of 80 kilograms)
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride the tuk-tuk
- Children 7 to 12 years old, or with a minimum height of 1.35 meters (4.4 feet) can ride on a booster seat. Please inform the local supplier beforehand if this is necessary.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- It is mandatory to sign a term of responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- Pregnant women and passengers who are intoxicated are forbidden from taking part
- Not recommended for people with mental or physical disabilities, or for people with a prosthesis