Explore Saint George's Castle with entry and a self-guided audio tour on your phone in Lisbon. Discover the monumental treasures within the castle walls as you listen to powerful storytelling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Arco do Castelo (Rua do Chão da Feira 25, 1100-129 Lisboa, Portugal). It can be accessed by reaching the Castelo bus station (1100-223 Lisbon, Portugal), which is less than 50 meters from the Arco do Castelo. The tour ends at the Santa Louisa Viewpoint (Largo Santa Luzia, 1100-487 Lisboa, Portugal), directly in front of the Miradouro de Santa Luzia bus station (1100-411 Lisbon, Portugal).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Castle of St. George.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.