Discover the secret sights of Lisbon on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour of the Alfama, Mouraria and Graça. Cruise some of the “7 Hills of Lisbon” with minimum effort and experience the city in a more authentic, eco-friendly way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Rua dos Douradores 16, LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour includes visits to Alfama, Mouraria, and Graça and does not go through the 7 Hills of Lisbon.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required per tour, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds).
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Use the Bike responsibly and follow the rules of the road.
- HAPPY HOUR: Book one of the afternoon tours and get a €5 discount!
- Tour goes even in the rain, dress appropriately, the tour partner provides ponchos