Get a full flavor of Lisbon throughout its history. You will be taken from Belem, a landmark of the Discoveries Period, to the modern Nations Park where Expo 98 took place. See Lisbon's downtown and get to know the city's most popular attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick up at your hotel in central or eastern Lisbon (Parque das Nações) or at the airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes