See Pena Palace, Quinta Da Regaleira, Cape da Roca, Cascais, and the Mouth of Hell on a multi-stop guided day trip from Lisbon to Sintra. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned van.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, French, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pickup location will be arranged. Since it is a group tour, the exact pickup time may be changed slightly, depending on the size of the group or the distance between the pickup addresses in Lisbon. The pickup time should be between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM. The activity provider will contact you to confirm the pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a small-group shared tour in a van for up to 8 people. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please contact the tour supplier for special prices.
- This tour can be in more than 1 Language
- For pickups in areas like Alfama, Bairro Alto and Baixa de Lisboa, with limited car access you will be given a meeting point for pickup nearby
- For pickups in historical zones or more conditioned transit areas, a meeting point will be designated near your place of stay