Visit the famous UNESCO heritage sites, surrounded by magical palaces full of stories and history. This day trip includes visiting the westernmost point in continental Europe, Cabo da Roca, and Cascais, the Portuguese riviera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of the Time Out Market, Av. 24 de Julho 49, 1200-161 LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Even in the summer, a jacket is advised
- Some walking is necessary due to traffic restrictions