Hop aboard one of two FRS modern double-ended ferries. Treat yourself to the prettiest and easiest way to travel between Germany‘s northernmost island, Sylt, and Denmark's southernmost island, Rømø.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Get your ticket at the ticket office close to the ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please exchange your voucher at the ticket office (by the ferry station).
- This passenger ticket does not include the transportation of vehicles.