This tour gives you a day of adventure in the Lake District National Park, from Liverpool. Enjoy an ideal way to see the amazing landscapes associated with this stunning National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet outside the World Museum on William Brown Street at 9:25 AM for a 9:30 AM departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is unsuitable for children under 5
- All passengers must have their own seat
- Timings may vary depending on traffic and weather
- Minimal walking is required but please wear sensible shoes and bring a light raincoat
- Due to COVID-19 this itinerary now includes the Langdale Valley, Blea Tarn, Coniston, Tarn Hows and Hawkshead