Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Skocjan Caves, plus a famous stud farm, and the picturesque Slovenian coastal towns, all wrapped up in one fantastic tour
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup /drop off at your chosen location or nearest possible pickup point Please make sure to reconfirm your pickup location with service provider
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pickup time is flexible and adjustable to your wishes (please reconfirm with local service provider after booking)
- Involves a moderate amount of walking, including about 400 stairs in the cave, comfortable shoes are recommended
- A jacket or sweater is advisable, since the temperatures in the cave are around 12° C