Experience the magic and mystery of Stonehenge during a private viewing. Access the historic stone circle, visit the picturesque village of Lacock and the beautiful Georgian town of Bath famous for its Roman Baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH The meeting time is at 10:00 AM with departure at 10:20 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks with this activity. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- The vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day