Leave the hustle and bustle of London behind for a full-day sightseeing tour that takes you to Stonehenge and the Georgian city of Bath. Visit the Roman Baths and the Stonehenge site, and enjoy some time seeing the sights of Bath city as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs at 8:15 AM from Victoria Coach Station, gate 18-20. Check-in starts at 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the 'Stonehenge Audio Tour' in your app store