Explore the beauty of the South Downs National Park and see the famous white cliffs of the coast on a small group tour from London. Visit the chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters and discover the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Inside London Bridge Train Station, Outside the main Ticket Office. Go to the lower concourse and find the main ticket office in the centre of the station at the bottom of the escalators. The ticket office has seating outside and your guide will meet you here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths