Join your guide on a Royal-themed walking tour of London. Start at Charing Cross and make your way to Buckingham palace, learning little-known facts about the British Royals as you go. At the end of your tour, enjoy timed entry to Buckingham Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Tourist Island 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- At the end of the walking tour you will dropped off at Buckingham place for your entry.
- A free multimedia guide is included in the ticket.
- You cannot take photographs within the State Rooms, only in the palace garden or outdoor areas (FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY).
- Eating and drinking aren't allowed inside the Palace, with the exception of bottled water. Food and other drinks must be stored inside your bags while inside, however, you can eat and drink in outdoor areas (garden and café).
- Bicycles, folding bikes, scooters, roller-skates or skateboards and bags larger than 45cm x 20cm x 30cm cannot be taken into the palace, they must be stored elsewhere, such as Victoria Station.