Explore one of the world's most mysterious monuments and one of the most romantic cities in England on a full-day tour to Stonehenge and Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road exit) at 9:00am. Please wait at London Bus Stop C in front of Earls Court Exhibition Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements
- There is the possibility to be picked up at the following locations and times, but you must contact the tour provider at least 48 hours prior to the tour, otherwise, the bus will not stop at these locations:
- London Bridge (7:30 AM), Kings Cross (7.55 AM), Victoria Train Station (8.25 AM), South Kensington (8:50 AM), and Earls Court (9:00 AM),
- For last-minute bookings, please note all passengers must board at Earls Court at 9:00 AM
- Please note that audioguides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it suggested to download the "Stonehenge audio tour"-app for your convenience ahead of time