Explore London’s top 30 world-famous landmarks. After a city walking tour, enter the London Dungeon and prepare to be scared by theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes, and rides!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Green Park Underground Train Station (Ritz Hotel / Green Park Exit), underneath the Ritz sign next to 2 red phone boxesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will guide you to The Dungeon after the walking tour, but will not accompany you
- Bring a topped-up Oyster Card/Travel Card/Contactless bank card for a few journeys on the Underground