Discover the secrets of Stonehenge and Bath on a tour from London. Take the back roads and admire the English countryside en route to the standing stones of Salisbury Plain and the Roman spa city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 - 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change
- Entrance to Stonehenge is not included; your guide will collect cash payment on the day of the tour
- Stonehenge tickets: £11.70 for children (5-17), £17.60 for concessions/students, £19.50 for adults.
- · From April 1 2022 Stonehenge tickets: £12 under 17's, £18 over 65's/students, £20 adults.
- · June 1 - August 31 2022 Stonehenge tickets: £13 under 17s, £19.60 over 65's/students, £21.80 adults.
- · Note that these prices are controlled by English Heritage and are subject to change. Your entrance ticket will include a downloadable audio guide, and access to the visitor center, and their Stonehenge exhibition, with Neolithic houses
- This tour guarantees an intimate experience by limiting the number of participants to 16
- As you will spend a significant amount of time outside, suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated on this tour