This Stonehenge special access tour gives you privileged access to the stone circle in the morning before the site opens to the general public. After that, you'll have the opportunity to visit Salisbury Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At 5:30 AM opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit). Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please note that the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.