Visit mysterious Stonehenge, see the Magna Carta, go inside 13th-century Salisbury Cathedral, enjoy a welcome talk and discover Windsor Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (the nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour's scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order is subject to change
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesday, we will offer a walking tour instead on those days
- Windsor castle is closed on 26th of December so we will be operating a walking tour of Windsor instead
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Due lift maintenance, the walk from Windsor coach park to the Castle will include the use of some stairs.