Discover England's heritage on a tour from London that combines prehistoric Stonehenge, the city of Bath, and Windsor. Travel back 5,000 years at Stonehenge and experience royalty at Windsor Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the GV bus stop on Cromwell Road (Ashburn Gardens Stop). The nearest subway station is Gloucester Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures