Save time and money, choose from either a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6- or 10-day digital London Pass. Enjoy access to over 80 attractions and a 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Scan your London Pass at the gate or ticket office to redeem credits and enter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The London Pass child sightseer credits package is valid from 5-15 years old
- The London Pass is flexible. You are not obligated to make use of it on the same day you booked it
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend you check attraction websites for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures. Due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change
- Each London Pass is loaded with a credits value reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) as well as the number of days on your pass. For example, a 1-day adult London Pass gives you 215 GBP worth of attraction credits while a 3-day adult London Pass gives you a credit of 430 GBP.
- Your London Pass digital credits package includes a QR code which can be saved on your mobile or printed at home. Simply show the QR code at each attraction to redeem your credits and gain entry.