Tour the historic pubs of London’s West End on a 4-hour beer tasting pub crawl and enjoy a uniquely English experience. Visit 5 different pubs to taste 6 distinct beers, and leave with a native’s knowledge of London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Crawl some of London's estimated 7,000 pubs
- Discover hidden gems in the West End
- Learn the history of Britain's pub culture
- Taste 6 beer samples at 5 distinct venues
- Go to drinking dens favored by locals and get off the typical tourist trail
- Beer tasting samples
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the north side of the front entrance to St Martin-in-the-fields Church outside the entrance to The Crypt Cafe. Look for your guide holding a Fat Tyre sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- All guests must be at least 18 years old. If you appear under 25, you may be asked for an ID or proof of age.
- Dress comfortably for the weather. Tours run rain or shine.