Combine three of England’s best sights on this full-day tour. Departing from central London on an air-conditioned coach, you will marvel at the grandeur of Windsor Castle, visit the famous Stonehenge and explore the college courtyards of Oxford.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order is subject to change
- Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and you are recommended to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic condition
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open. St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services