Take a journey into Berkshire, Wiltshire, and Somerset on this small-group tour and visit three popular sightseeing locations in just one day. Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge is included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departs from opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 8:30am. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a guaranteed small-group tour, with a maximum of 19 participants