Experience Tinseltown’s paranormal history in vivid detail. Parade along the famous Walk of Fame, learning of Hollywood's history and contemporary culture through a ghostly lens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours begin outside the El Capitan Theatre at 6838 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The standard tour is around 1-hour long and is almost one mile long.
- Paid parking is available at nearby parking garages and lots.
- This is a family-friendly tour and is suitable for everyone, so bring your kids, friends, or a date.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible; service animals are allowed.
- Note that tours are held rain or shine, so please come prepared for the weather with an umbrella or a poncho.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages will not be permitted during the tour.
- Please note that this tour does not go inside the buildings. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.