You can choose to pedal or not on a 3-hour electric bicycle tour around the neighborhoods of Santa Monica and Venice in Los Angeles. Hop on a Pedego beach cruiser and enjoy a fun ride along the beaches, including Muscle Beach and Venice skatepark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
214 Pier Avenue (just off Main St.) Santa Monica, CA 90405 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles south of the Santa Monica Pier. Not at the pier. Parking is available 1 short block from our shop on Marine & 2nd for approx. $7 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A driver’s license is not required
- Any damages to the bike or property are the responsibility of the rider
- You must review and sign a liability waiver before riding
- Training includes a skills review and a test ride. All riders must do a simple bike skills evaluation and warm-up
- Beach weather is unpredictable
- In case of rain, tours will be canceled for a full refund