Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of beautiful Marina del Rey while kayaking or standup paddle boarding. Find hidden spots in the marina and discover local wildlife, including sea lions, dolphins and a wide variety of birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is on the parking lot near Mother's beach. Please use this link for your GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/uFzRn382hwacGoLq5. Look for the white Ford van with license plates with the local partner's name on them. It will be parked right in front of the playground.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour has a moderate level of activity and requires participants to be in good health
- Please keep in mind that these are wild animals and it cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to see them all. However, on 99% of the tours at least one sea lion is spotted