Trace the history of Jewish people in Lubeck during the Hanseatic Era and World War II with the Jewish History Guide.See the Synagogue and Holstentor, and visit the Lubeck Cathedral
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Lubeck SynagogueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Lubeck Cathedral is usually open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM. Church tours during scheduled events (such as the Sunday, daily and holiday masses) are limited, so parts or the entire church may be closed at the time of your visit. In such a case, you will only see it from the outside.